Here's some of the other things I've worked on that are less interesting, deprecated, or currently broken.
← Back to my site
Simple audiovisual amusements for your web browser. Some mobile and older browsers may not work.
Projects that have been superseded by others.
- ASCII-fy — Converts GIFs and images to ASCII art. Superseded by Modular Modifier. (2015)
- Modular Modifier (old) — A Processing script that allows you to chain together glitch effects. I recommend the HTML5 version on my main site, instead. (2014)
- GIF Glitcher — Glitches GIF files by modifying each frame with various effects. Mostly superseded by Modular Modifier. (2014)
- GIF Slit-Scanner — Applies a slit-scan effect to GIFs, which produces effects like broken VHS tapes or videos of propellers. Superseded by Modular Modifier. (2014)
- Intensifying Intensifier — Takes any image and makes a shaking GIF out of it, optionally with subtitles. Mostly superseded by Modular Modifier. (2014)
Projects that haven't been touched in a long time and may not work without modification.
- Trippy Webcam — (Photosensitive warning? Quickly cycles through bright colors.) Makes your webcam look trippy. The code should still work, but the webcam API won't run on non-HTTPS URLs, so it won't work on this site. (2014)
- Traffic Time Lapse Helper — Makes creating time lapses of traffic in Google Maps easy. Probably needs a small amount of work to get running. (2013)
- Historical Tax Calculator — An in-browser comparison of USA federal income tax rates over time. Lacks context, but the change in base rates is interesting. (2013)
- Steam Trading Card Set Pricer — Created overviews of Steam trading card prices. Extremely outdated, likely does not work any more. (2013)
Back to Top ⤴